Reveille Peak Ranch has almost 100K of trails, including 15 miles of hand-cut single track and a 25-mile non-intersecting endurance loop (NEW). We also have a super D, pump track and flow track/gravity trail. Because of their granite/gneiss composition, our trails drain water extremely fast and are always good to go even right after rain.
Mountain Biking & Running Trails
- Over 15 miles of single track
- Dozens of miles of combined single and double track
- 4 and 9 mile loops of low-moderate technical trail
- 6.2 mile (10K) loop – low-moderate technical trail
- 3.2 mile (5K) loop – low-moderate technical trail
- 3.2 mile (5K) loop – low technical trail
- *NEW 25-mile endurance loop
- “Park & Ride” destination for distance runners and cyclists to hit miles of low-traffic country roads through Burnet, Llano and Lampasas Counties
See Trail Maps below for more details
Reveille Peak Ranch New Trail Map: RPR singletrack and trails/jeep roads, no downhills.
Our elevated pump track, modeled after the infamous Whistler pump track, was built by the DirtWrx mountain bike crew. The track has six berms and is designed to challenge the most advanced rider, but is easy enough for those who want to increase their skill. Two riders can start on opposite ends of the track for one-on- one racing, and a shaded deck in the center of the track provides a cool place for riders to take a break.
We do not have bikes on-site to rent, but ask about rentals at your local bike shop, such as Bicycle Sport Shop in Austin.