With 250+ primitive campsites and 6 RV hook ups with water and electricity (no grey water/dumping), Reveille Peak Ranch is a great place for individuals, couples, families or groups. There are separate restrooms/changing rooms with hot/cold water showers. Camping 7 days a week unless noted on event calendar.
To arrange a group camping weekend, please email email@example.com or text Andrea at 512.914.9411. Please respect the other campers and Reveille Peak Ranch’s noise curfew of 10 pm.
- All guests MUST sign waiver and pay fees UPON ENTRY.
- Check with RPR staff to see if fires are permitted given seasonal county-wide burn bans; fires must be in a metal container, fire pit or a barbecue grill—no fires are allowed on the open ground. Rock fire rigs are scattered throughoutthe camping area. You must bring your own firewood.
- Leashed, well behaved dogs allowed in camping and on trails. No dogs in Pavilion or Pool area.
- NO climbing the tower across the lake
- Swimming, paddling, and canoeing are allowed in the lake. No lifeguard on duty. Parents must be with children 12 and under on the water. PFDs are required for children 12 and under. All kayaks and canoes must have 1 PFD per person aboard. Paddleboard users must wear a PFD.
- Biking, running and hiking on marked trails only.
- Bikers must wear helmets at all times. Stay within skill level. Ride downhills slowly the first time.
- Hikers and Runners must yield to Bikers.
- No collecting of rocks, plants or animals.
- We reserve the right to ask you to leave for any reason and at the sole discretion of the RPR Staff.
- Noise curfew 10 pm.
Additional overnight accommodations are available at surrounding lodges and camp grounds, including Big Chief RV & Cabin Resort, Lakeside Lodge, Painted Sky Inn, Canyon of the Eagles Lodge or Log Country Cove, or explore other options at http://www.thehighlandlakes.org.